Delivery Details Click n Order Catering Equipment Suppliers
We will be operating a skeleton staff over the holiday season, to process online orders. The warehouse will be closed for standard public holidays, please allow for extended delivery times on all products
Standard Delivery Mainland UK (Green Zone)
- Delivery is usually made the next working day if you order before 11 am Monday - Friday but can take between 2 - 3 days.
- Orders placed on Fridays before 11am will usually be delivered Monday.
- Orders placed on Saturdays or Sundays will usually be delivered Tuesday.
- Next day delivery excludes weekends, please select the Premium Saturday Service if you require a Saturday delivery.
- Orders for large, heavy and fragile items may require extra time for delivery.
- Please open and check deliveries while the courier is still there. If any items are damaged then customer must either sign for as damaged or refuse the delivery.
Our main courier delivery services are Fedex UK and CityLink which are among the leading couriers in the UK, providing a fast, reliable delivery service with an excellent tracking system.
Deliveries are between 8:00am and 18:00pm. Deliveries must be signed for at the delivery address.
Extended Delivery Items
Some items have extended delivery times. This applies to most heavy or bulky items and some items of crockery. Please note we cannot guarantee delivery within the lead times quoted on the website, contact 0844 504 8714 if you need to confirm lead times. Please check product pages for extended delivery times.
- Our specialist delivery team will contact you to confirm a delivery date
- Delivery of machines, refrigeration and all flat pack items will be made to the ground floor entrance to the building. It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that products ordered will fit through doorways and into their premises. We cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit. Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customers responsibility.
- Delivery does not include unpacking or positioning or assembling items.
- The chosen delivery address must be accessible by an 18 ton lorry, please contact us if you have difficult access.
- Assistance may be required with unloading in remote areas.
- Please inspect your goods as soon as delivered, failure to check the goods and document any damage with the driver, may result in a claim for damage being rejected.
- Please notify us of transit damage within 24 hours.
- Delivery does not include removal of the old unit or packaging materials. Collection and disposal of old units can be arranged see WEEE Compliance.
- We will charge a re-delivery fee if no-one is available on site to take delivery, at the pre-arranged time.
- A restocking fee will be charged if delivery fails due to any of the points above, or if the product is returned and is not faulty.
Offshore and Remote (Red & Blue Zones)
- A supplimentary delivery cost for heavy equipment may apply.
- We cannot offer premium delivery services for remote, offshore and Northern Ireland.
Please check your postcode below to see whether your address falls under remote, offshore or Northern Ireland delivery
First Letter of Postcode
- A: AB30 - AB39, AB41 - AB45, AB51 - AB56
- B: BT1 - BT94
- F: FK19 - FK21
- G: GY1 - GY9
- H: HS1 - HS9
- I: IM1 - IM9, IM99, IV1 - IV28, IV30 - IV32, IV36, IV41 - IV49, IV51 - IV56, IV63
- J: JE1 - JE4
- K: KA27 - KA28, KW2 - KW3, KW5 - KW9, KW10 - KW17
- P: PA20 - PA38, PA41 - PA49, PA60 - PA78, PH1, PH5 - PH26, PH30 - PH44, PH49 - PH50, PO30 - PO41
- S: SR1 - SR9, SR43, SR88
- T: TR21 - TR25
- Z: ZE1 - ZE3